It might seem a clever idea at the time but driving without car insurance is one of the stupidest ideas a person can have.
If you own a car don’t move it off the drive without taking out car insurance. You might be lucky and have years of accident free motoring but then again you might not!
Car insurance isn’t meant to be something you make regular use of. Like most insurances the hope is that you will never need to make a claim but if something goes wrong and you are involved in an accident you will certainly live to regret trying to cut corners and save some money through not having car insurance.
If you haven’t go car insurance and are wondering whether or not to get a car insurance quote just take a look at ten good reasons why you should never drive without car insurance again:
1. If you have an accident that is your fault and you don’t have car insurance you could leave a vulnerable victim without the care they need to recover from what is probably the worst ordeal of their life.
2. If you are hit by an uninsured driver and you don’t have car insurance yourself your medical care won’t be covered by any form of personal liability insurance that would have been part of your auto insurance package. Have you had a look at the cost of health care recently!
3. If you are driving without car insurance you are driving illegally.
4. If you don’t have car insurance it can leave you concentrating on who’s following you or who you are passing rather than on the road. Big accident risk.
5. Your inability to fund the one off cost of replacing your car if it was stolen or written off might leave you without transport for a considerable period of time.
6. Driving without car insurance and getting caught could loose you your license.
7. If you are considered high risk it could significantly increase your car insurance premiums. Being caught driving without insurance is likely to push you into the high risk category with most car insurance providers.
8. An unexplained break in your car insurance could impact your no claims discount leaving you with higher car insurance premiums in the future.
9. If you go for a period of time without car insurance you will probably have to lie when you next apply for car insurance. Proven falsifications could result in your car insurance provider revoking insurance cover and not settling a claim.
10. Driving without car insurance could leave you personally liable for significant third party claims in the event of an accident!
If you are still tempted to drive without car insurance just try and imagine how you would feel if you hit a child. Then imagine how much worse you would feel if you then left that child without the money to fund their health care or any form of financial compensation for the devastating impact an accident might have on their life.
Don’t ever drive without car insurance!
Source by Terry Ross