The Government of Rajasthan has initiated the Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana for its residents starting from May 1, 2021 to benefit the needy with better healthcare services. Read on to know more!
A considerable population in India are poor. And looking at the rising health care expenses, good healthcare facilities become unaffordable for many. Thus, a large number of people stay away from the benefits of availing proper healthcare facilities considering the rising medical expenses.
Looking at this scenario, Mr. Ashok Gehlot, Chief Minister of Rajasthan inaugurated the Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana in May 2021 to make healthcare accessible for all people in the state. Under this scheme, the Government of Rajasthan plans to provide affordable policies of health insurance and cost-effective treatment packages to the economically weaker section of the society.
Let’s take a look at the Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana details in this post.
Highlights of Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana
|State of Origin||Rajasthan|
|Launched by||Mr. Ashok Gehlot, Chief Minister, Rajasthan|
|Sum Insured||Up to 500K|
|Applied fee||Registration fee – INR 20, Premium fee – INR 10 (for people who do not
fall under poverty line can pay premium INR 850 per year to avail the benefits)
|Network Hospitals||Include all government hospitals and some allied private hospitals|
Read More: How to Compare Different Health Plans For Your Family?
Eligibility Criteria of Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana
A person is eligible to enroll under the Chiranjeevi Yojana if:
- he/she comes from a family surviving below the line of poverty
- he/she is a permanent resident of Rajasthan
- applicants can pay INR 850 per year to receive policy coverage (in case they do not come under the poverty line)
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana
The Mukyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana is first such initiative offered by the Rajasthan government that allows citizens of Rajasthan to avail financial assistance for healthcare with the help of this policy. Below are some benefits of the plan:
- The policy offer cashless treatments to policyholders who are registered under the scheme in the network hospitals
- The policy offer insurance coverage of up to INR 500K
- Allow coverage against as many as 1576 health tests and treatments
What is the Registration Process for Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana?
Here are some of the salient features of the scheme:
- The plan is available via Socio-Economic and Caste Census (SECC) and National Food Security Act (NFSA) to families living below the line of poverty
- Nominees of Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Swasthya Bima Yojana can also benefit by enrolling in the policy
- Free coverage is offered under the plan wage earners/ daily labors as well as small and marginal farmers
- If a family doesn’t match the eligibility criteria, they can pay the premium amount of INR 850 annually to avail the coverage
- The policy cover hemodialysis and covid-19 treatment along with others to allow medical support to the economically weak people
Chiranjeevi Yojana, Rajasthan – Apply Online
The Chiranjeevi Yojana registration for the economically weak and needy can be done in any of the government hospitals as well as the private hospitals that are affiliated under the scheme. Others who are willing to register for the insurance scheme can apply online by following the steps below:
- Go to the official portal of Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana and click on a link provided below the registration section to reach the SSO or Single Sign On page
- If you are not registered for the plan, first you need to register yourself by filling the required fields and categories in the registration form
- Once registration is done after filling the required details, you can access the portal using user ID and password
- Now, you must press the ABMGRSBY application and submit personal information like name, address, contact etc.
- Here, you need to upload the required documents and make the submission of the application
Documents required for Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana
Follow the steps below to apply for Mukhyamantri Chiranjivi Yojana Online:
- Visit www.sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- Login to the account using your credentials
- Fill the online form of the Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana policy
- Now press the submit button
Documents required for Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana
Below are the papers required for Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana:
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate
- Ration Card
- Bank Account Statement
- Address Proof
- Passport Size Photograph
Process to check the Status of Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana
Once you submit the application for registration under the policy, the authorities will verify it. Thereafter, the authorities will send a status link to the individuals whose applications are selected after verification. Once you open the link you will be able to check the status of your application. Also, you must keep a tab on the official website of the scheme for latest updates.
Contact Information of Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana
If you want to view the contact information of the Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana, you can visit the official website of the policy and click the ‘contact’ button. It will open a page where you can see the contact details. Further, you can also call at the toll free helpline number – 18001806127 for more information.
The Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana is a beneficial plan, especially for the poor and weaker section of people. The Chiranjeevi Card is intended to support the needy in Rajasthan with good medical facilities and healthcare.
Found this post informational? Browse PayBima Blogs to read interesting posts related to Health Insurance, car insurance, Bike Insurance, Term Life Insurance and Investment section. You can visit PayBima to Buy Insurance Online.