This post is part of a series sponsored by CoreLogic.
CoreLogic® has announced the speakers and agenda for INTRCONNECT™ 2023, our first in-person event for the insurance and restoration industries since early 2020. The event, which will take place from January 17 – 20 in Los Angeles, will bring together the best of CoreLogic’s Open House and Next Gear Solutions’ CONNECT conference to create a one-of-a-kind experience.
INTRCONNECT participants will hear from a variety of CoreLogic experts, carrier leaders and restoration professionals to gain a more holistic view of the industry and how the ecosphere is being shaped, across roles. The lineup of speakers are leaders with insights and experience to help participants see what is occurring in the industry now to help them create plans for a successful future.
The event will draw hundreds of professionals across the property insurance and restoration industries, including more than 70 speakers, panelists, and other session leaders from across the academic, insurance, and restoration ecospheres.
Speakers and panelists include:
- Garret Gray, President of Protect, CoreLogic
- Harihar Sivanandh, Vice President, Claims Process & Practices – Property Claims, Liberty Mutual
- Don Parkes, Senior Vice President, Corporate Catastrophe Management, Chubb Corp.
- Partha Srinivasa, Executive Vice President & Chief Information Officer, Erie Insurance
- Werner Kruck, Vice President, Property Solutions, Swiss Re
- Nancy P. Watkins, Principal & Consulting Actuary, Milliman, Inc.
- Brian McNoldy, Senior Research Associate, The University of Miami
- Dan Dick, Executive Managing Director & Global Head of Property Analytics, Aon Reinsurance
- Shawna Ackerman, Chief Risk & Actuarial Officer, California Earthquake Authority
- Sean Rider, Chief Revenue Officer, One Concern
- Jonathan Miko, Chief Strategy & Innovation Officer, Alacrity Solutions
- Jay Thies, Sr. Strategic Initiatives Specialist – Global Risk Solutions, Liberty Mutual
- Dan Reed, Managing Director, American Family Ventures
- Gina Reyes, Vice President, Claims, Openly Inc.
The conference will feature ten role-based tracks including claims, underwriting, and catastrophe risk management. There will also be seven tracks for restoration professionals. Review the conference agenda to learn more about general sessions, track content and additional speakers.
To learn more about INTRCONNECT and to register for the event, visit corelogic.com/intrconnect.
A special thank you to our Prestige and Featured sponsors: CORE Group Restoration, ServiceMaster Restore, Quality Plus Services, Alacrity Solutions, and ITEL.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.
The most important insurance news,in your inbox every business day.
Get the insurance industry’s trusted newsletter